After night one, some clear front-runners appeared, including Charli, whose mother, Heidi D’Amelio, is also competing. Charli performed a cha-cha with partner Mark Ballas to a remix of Megan Thee Stallion’s “Savage,” earning the night’s top score of 32/40 points. On the bottom of the leaderboard was actor Jason Lewis and pro partner Peta Murgatroyd, who performed a cha-cha but failed to impress, scoring 18/40 and getting sent home.
With week two’s “Elvis Night” theme, Charli again was a top performer, this time with a quickstep to “Bossa Nova Baby,” which earned the teen and Ballas a 32/40. Fellow 32/40 scorers were Wayne Brady and Witney Carson, who did a jive to “Burning Love,” and Gabby Windey, who performed a Viennese waltz with Val Chmerkovskiy to “Can’t Help Falling In Love.” The fun themes continued in week three, with the dancers taking on James Bond. It was a repeat of the week prior as far as winners: Windey, Brady, and Charli again topped the leaderboard, all with scores of 33/40. Ultimately failing to move forward was Cheryl Ladd and Louis van Amstel, whose “Diamonds Are Forever” rumba didn’t move the judges.
In week four, Sam Champion’s Disney+ Night paso doble to “The Greatest Show” from “The Greatest Showman” didn’t impress the judges, and he was ultimately eliminated. On week five’s “Most Memorable Year” night, Selma Blair chose to withdraw from the competition because her body was “taking a hit” due to complications from her multiple sclerosis making her more susceptible to injury. The “Cruel Intentions” star bowed out on her own terms — which was on top. For her triumphant final waltz to “What the World Needs Now Is Love” by Andra Day, she clinched 10s across the board (the highest score of the night and the first perfect score of the season).
Read ahead for each team still competing, who has been eliminated, and every pair’s scores after three weeks.
Which “Dancing With the Stars” Season 31 Competitors Are Still Dancing?
- Jordin Sparks (Singer, winner of “American Idol”) and Brandon Armstrong
- Daniel Durant (“CODA” actor) and Britt Stewart
- Charli D’Amelio (TikTok star) and Mark Ballas
- Heidi D’Amelio (Charli’s mother) and Artem Chigvintsev
- Vinny Guadagnino (“Jersey Shore” star) and Koko Iwasaki
- Shangela (“RuPaul’s Drag Race” alum) and Gleb Savchenko
- Gabby Windey (“The Bachelorette” lead) and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Joseph Baena (Son of Arnold Schwarzenegger) and Daniella Karagach
- Trevor Donovan (“90210” actor) and Emma Slater
- Jessie James Decker (Singer) and Alan Bersten
- Wayne Brady (Actor) and Witney Carson
Which “Dancing With the Stars” Season 31 Competitors Have Been Eliminated?
- Jason Lewis (“Sex and the City” actor) and Peta Murgatroyd
- Teresa Giudice (“Real Housewives of New Jersey” star) and Pasha Pashkov
- Cheryl Ladd (Actor) and Louis van Amstel
- Sam Champion (Weather anchor) and Cheryl Burke
- Selma Blair (Actor) and Sasha Farber